With the growth of mobile subscribers in India, mobile marketing strategy has become almost inevitable for the marketers. With the phenomenal reach of voice SMS (independent of handset & SIM), voice call campaigns have a very important role to play in reaching this large target audience in their local language and with high emotional connect provided by voice sms.
Voice Message overview
Voice Message or Outbound Dialer (OBD) is an innovation that computerizes voice calls to versatile/phone clients by playing pre-recorded messages.Voice Call empowers you to speak with your clients by calling their portable numbers anyplace in India with a pre-recorded voice message through a completely robotized online framework. Voice Calls are totally computerized prepare henceforth no administrators or dialer is required to handle the call. Once the framework is set with your pre-recorded message and contact list through our easy to understand online control board then our voice message framework will begin calling the beneficiaries and plays your pre-recorded voice message.
Voice based communications
Voice Call Campaign or Voice SMS is widely used for Lead generation, Event Notifications, Political Campaign Promotions, Voter Registration, Vote Reminders, Fund Raising, Service Reminders, Product Promotions, Announcements, Give reminders like EMI, Insurance premium, Event Notification , Marketing Products & Services, Meeting alerts, Wake Up Calls, Stock Alerts, Medicine Reminders etc.
Amazing features and functions you will rely on!
- Broadcast your voice message instantly.
- Pay only for successfully connected calls.
- Add human touch to your mobile marketing campaign.
- Schedule your voice campaigns at predefined date & time.
- Personal touch. Voice has great emotions; hence a more personal way of communicating.
- Reach out to large Indian target audience in regional language.
- Voice messaging is handset independent, hence universal reach.
- Very effective for mobile marketing in Rural or semi urban parts of India.
- Real-time reporting to measure the response of the campaign.